Opportunity to join the DevOps Centre Of Excellence as a DevOps Engineer working across BU's driving the cloud adoption for products, working with multiple technology stacks in a wide variety of environments.
2-4 years of IT experience in DevOps space
• Good hands on knowledge of AWS Services like EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation etc.
• Experience of hosting and managing applications on AWS
• Experience in CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/ Github Actions)
• Experience in containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Experience in any programming language (Node.js or Python is preferred)
• Experience in PowerShell & Bash will be a plus
• Able to quickly learn new technologies
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication and documentation skill
Technical skills (as per role can be put under following 3 categories - just the keywords)
Expert/ Must have
AWS Services like EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation etc.
Added advantage/ Good to have :
Jira, Harness, FOSSA
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how-we-hire
Software Powered by iCIMS