Opportunity to join the DevOps Centre of Excellence as a Senior DevOps Engineer working across BU's driving the cloud adoption for products on AWS platform, working with multiple technology stacks in a wide variety of environments. The role involves working on enhancing existing and future solutions related to DevOps utilizing various services available within AWS.
Creating and enhancing automation (CI/CD) using components configured on AWS
Overall 6 - 10 years of IT experience
Good hands on knowledge of AWS Services like EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation etc.
• Experience of hosting and managing applications on AWS • Experience in CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins build pipelines)
• Experience in containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Experience in Architecting and supporting cloud based products will be a plus
• Experience in Terraform, Cloud Formation, PowerShell & Bash will be a plus
• Able to self-manage multiple concurrent small projects, including managing priorities between projects
• Able to quickly learn new technologies
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication and documentation skills
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how-we-hire